Thursday, September 18, 2008

whoa...i think i am the failure!!!!!!


OMG!! it has been two weeks since i started my trial spm examination.... damn.. its really2 hard...
kno .net ....not..net.... ok.... lets forget about it...
lets me talk about this...sumthing that i really-really want to share with ....i dun know...
after a long time,
i got the chance to see him again,
he smiled at me and i did the same.
he asked me if i'm ok
and i nodded.
then the words instantly came from him
and he started to say:
"i miss you so much!
i miss your voice,
your eyes,
the touch of your hand,
the way you crack jokes,
the words i love to hear from you,
i miss the way we were before."
he hugged me tight
as tears fell from my eyes...
i said:
"God! he still loves me.."
and then...
...i woke up.


Thanks for reading this entry. Do read others okay =) love you.

1 comment:

Ched said...

omg! sy da jd stalker~~~~~ hahahah


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...